Wednesday, December 20, 2006

43 things

Someone directed me to the site 43 Things, and since I've decided to join I thought I'd share. The concept is to choose (up to) 43 things you'd like to accomplish in your lifetime. They can be short-term or long-term goals, but you can write little entries to track your progress and you can also find other people who are working on the same things. I think it'll be a great way for me to not only track stuff like my resolutions but also keep in mind bigger-picture aspirations. Or, more likely, I'll grow bored of it in a month and never update it again. We'll see.

I only have 4 things right now but I need to go to bed because a) I am still sick, and b) today was exhausting. These next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind of social activity, so hopefully I'll be healthy enough to plow through by the time the craziness kicks off on Friday.

Anyway, you can find my "things" here. Let me know if you sign up so I can subscribe to your list!

1 comment:

Adam L. said...

I tried to subscribe to you, but it looks like the functionality is broken currently.